ไทย–усскийEnglishDeutschFrançaisItalianoSvenskaNorskSuomen日本語中文한국어  
Main New projects News Send request

Condos in Pattaya - News


23 February 2018 Siam Oriental Plaza
Siam Oriental Plaza is 90% sold out, last remaining 10% for sale Ц donТt miss this opportunity! What makes our latest project truly special is the wonderful roof terrace - complete with swimming pool and sunbathing area, offering a breathtaking view out to the sea. Apartment sizes vary from 27 sqm studios to 60 sqm two-bedroom units.


22 February 2018 CopaCabana Beach Jomtien
COPACABANA BEACH JOMTIEN, Newest Luxury Beachfront Condo Project in Jomtien Pattaya. Located on the prime location of Jomtien, Best Condo for investment. Fantastic Facilities and Service that hardly find in other condos. • 100% Fully Furnished with Magnificent Design and Decoration


21 February 2018 Centric Sea Pattaya 3,430,000 THB
Selling Price 3,430,000 THB • Living Size 35.5 sqm A • 1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms • Fully Furnished/ nice furnished • Foreigners name • New room • Garden view • Ready to move in • Transfer fee 50/50

21 February 2018 The Palm
8.500.000 baht • 2Bed, 72 sqm, 9 floor, seaview • 8.690.000 baht • 2Bed, 72 sqm, 19 floor, seaview

21 February 2018 View Talay 7
3.350.000 baht • Studio, 48 sqm, 18 floor, sea view • 2 studio units (empty) 48 sqm nearby, possible to make 1 bedroom 96 sqm

21 February 2018 Dusit Grand Park
1.490.000 baht • Studio, 26 sqm, 6 floor, pool view

21 February 2018 Unixx South Pattaya
1,740,000 • Hot sale in Unixx • Studio 23 sqm fully furnished • High floor, city view

21 February 2018 Unixx
27sqm, 16th FL, pool & mountain view. • Sale 2.080.000 THB • Transfer 50/50 • Foreign name

20 February 2018 Dusit Grand Park Pattaya 1.790.000 baht
1.790.000 baht • 1Bed, 35 sqm, 4 floor

19 February 2018 Dusit Grand Condo View 3.790.000 baht
Dusit Grand Condo View • 3.790.000 baht • 2Bed, 53 sqm, 23 floor seaview

19 February 2018 Laguna Beach Resort Jomtien For Sale
Building A, 4th floor, Pool view. • 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom • Living size: 40 sqm. • This unit comes with full furnished • Foreign ownership • Transfer fee 50/50 • Sale price: 1.990.000

19 February 2018 The Palm Studio 32 sqm seaview 3.500.000
The Palm • Studio 32 sqm wide seaview • Price 3.500.000 • Thai Qouta • Transfer fee: buyer take care of it • Building B •

19 February 2018 Atlantis Condo 2.190.000 бат
Atlantis Condo Resort • 2.190.000 baht • 1Bed, 37 sqm, 6 floor, pool view

19 February 2018 Arcadia Millennium Tower Pattaya Pre-Sale from 1.99 MB
Arcadia Millennium Tower Pattaya • Pre-Sale • Example of apartment, Start with • 1990000 THB, Studio, 7.Floor, 27 sqm, City view • 3100000 THB ,1 Bedroom, 8. Floor, 35 sqm , City view • 3950000 THB, 1 Bedroom, 29. Floor, 35 sqm, Sea view • 5500000 THB, 1 Bedroom, 39. Floor, 41 sqm, Sea view • 8300000 THB, 2 Bedroom, 25. Floor, 70 sqm, Sea view

19 February 2018 The Riviera Wongamat 3.230.000 baht
The Riviera Wongamat Beach • 3.230.000 baht • Studio, 32 sqm, 34 floor, seaview



Contact us box@newpattayacondos.com
Pattaya Real Estate Consultations
Send request
บ้านและคอนโดเงินเหลือ
ปิดหนี้-เงินทุนหมุนเวียนธุรกิจ
อสังหาฯเพื่อการลงทุน ซื้อบ้านหรือคอนโดไม่ต้องใช้เงินสักบาท แถมมีเงินเหลือ
ติดแบลคลิส , ผ่อนชำระล่าช้า, หนี้เต็ม, หนี้เสีย ยื่นกู้ไม่ผ่าน ปรึกษาทีมงาน ทุกปัญหาเรามีทางออกสำหรับคุณ
- - - - -
ซื้อเพื่ออยู่อาศัย ได้ทำเลดี
ซื้อเพื่อเก็งกำไร ได้ กำไรดี ราคาดีไม่มีตก
ซื้อเพื่อการันตีรายได้ รับ6-8%ต่อปีเรามีทีมบริหารให้
คุ้มค่าทุกการลงทุน

New condos in Pattaya
Andromeda Condominium Pratamnak
Arcadia Beach Continental Condo
Arcadia Beach Resort
Arcadia Center Suites Condominium
Arcadia Millennium Tower
Copa Cabana Beach Jomtien
Diamond Tower
Dusit Grand Park II
Edge Central Pattaya
Elysium Residences
Empire Tower Pattaya
Espana Condo Resort
Grand Avenue - Golden Tulip
Grand Florida Beachfront
Grand Solaire Pattaya
Marina Golden Bay Pattaya
Olympus City Garden
Once Pattaya Condo
Palm Bay 1
Ramada Mira North Pattaya
Savanna Sands Condo
Seven Seas Cote d Azur Condo
Seven Seas Le Carnival
Seven Star International Resort
The Panora Condo Pattaya
The Riviera Jomtien
The Riviera Monaco Condominium
The Riviera Ocean Drive
Whale Marina Condo


บอกเลยว่าห้ามพลาด กับโปรโมชั่น แรงๆ แบบนี้ มาไวไปไว ผ่อน 3 ปี ไม่มีดอกเบี้ย โดนใจคนที่ไม่อยากกู้ธนาคาร กู้ยาก กู้ไม่ได้ ไม่อยากเสียดอก เชิญทางนี้

ขายเพียง ตารางเมตร ละ 50,000 บาท * ทุกห้อง
สตูดิโอ 24.5 ตรม เริ่มต้น 1,22 ล้านบาท;
1ห้องนอน 37 ตรม เริ่มต้น 1,85 ล้านบาท;
2ห้องนอน 64 ตรม เริ่มต้น 3,20 ล้านบาท;

คอนโดสไตล์รีสอร์ต ตึก 8 ชั้น ทำเลจอมเทียน รายล้อมด้วยสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวก มากมาย อยู่ง่าย เช่าง่าย เดินไปไหนก็ไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้รถ / เพียง 800 เมตร ถึงหาดจอมเทียน เหมาะมาก สำหรับพักอาศัย หรืออออ ท่านใดชอบการลงทุนปล่อยเช่า
Send request




   New projects     Condo list     Send request
Condos in Pattaya - News - 4 box@newpattayacondos.com